VIVO has exclusively offered this magnificent service to you to enhance your hidden beauty! Eyebrows frame the eyes & are one of the most expressible features of the face. Our VIVO Microblading procedure is an “Instant Facelift” experience. A must do!
Initial Microblading Procedure: $450
* 2 Hours Includes Numbing, Lining, Shaping & Procedure. The cost of $450 includes one follow up appointment to check on healing and one complimentary touch-up appointment within the first 3 months of the initial procedure
Touch-up *1 Hour
TOUCH-UP WITHIN 6 MONTHS AFTER THE PROCEDURE $100
TOUCH-UP 6 MONTHS AFTER THE PROCEDURE $150
TOUCH-UP 1 YEAR AFTER THE PROCEDURE $250
What you should know:
- Semi-Permanent to enhance your eyebrows in the most natural way. To add shape & fullness to your current brows!
- Lasts 1-2 years.
- Most clients report little or no pain! We use a topical anesthetic before the procedure to numb the affected area.
- If the client has had the procedure done prior by a different technician a consultation will be required prior to the actual procedure to assess current brows.
- Procedure not recommended for clients who are currently pregnant or nursing and or under 18 years of age, if you have diabetes, glaucoma, skin diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment, allergies to makeup, Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, or if you’re taking skin medications like Roaccutane and steroids.
- Does it look like REAL HAIR? Yes! Because we hand draw every hair stroke, you’ll marvel at this super precise technique.
- No more drawing your Eyebrows every morning? YES! Believe it! This treatment transforms people’s lives!
- Microblading works on all skin tones and skin type! Call us for a FREE Consultation!
Eyebrows- The frame to your gorgeous face!
VIVO Microblading Gallery
Listen to what our guests have to say about VIVO Microblading!
DAY 1 After Procedure:
I like that there is no recovery time! I have no pain or swelling. I just place the ointment on and go. It was worth the slight discomfort. I have already gotten compliments from my friends. I wash my face with a wash cloth & do my best not to get them wet. Showering may be an adventure but I can use this as an excuse to soak in my tub.
DAY 5 After Procedure:
They look good. The itch from healing and I keep putting ointment on so I won’t scratch them
-Brandi Farmer, Shepherdstown WV
I got semi permanent microblading eyebrow enhancement done by Vi at Vivo and I love it! My brows were completely flat before and now have a great shape. I save time every morning by not needing to mess with them at all.
Also, I have gotten many pedicures done (by vi’s husband) and never had a bad experience! Always great work and excellent customer service.
-Andrea Calamari – Harpers Ferry, WV